Personal Information Protection PolicyUchida Yoko Global Limited (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) boosts the contributive undertakings of realizing a wealthier society and more harmonious human society by providing an environment for office, education and information to bring out the best of the creativity. What’s more, with the confirmation of obtaining the personal information, important property or assets of your company, we will formulate the following personal information protection policies and take appropriate measures for implementation.
- 1.The personal information we obtain with the permission of clients can only be used within the usable range permitted by the clients. The use of personal information out of the usable range is prohibited, and our company will take relevant necessary measures to prevent such behavior. What’s more, the personal information we obtain from the clients is prohibited to be open and provided to a third party, except that the permission of clients is obtained or for other legitimate reasons.
- 2.With regard to the obtained personal information or information entrusted by external organizations, our company will guarantee the correctness of the personal information and the latest state. Meanwhile, we will implement the information safety policy, and try to prevent illegitimate invasion, omission, disappearance and damage of the information. In addition, when our company entrusts the related personal information business to external organizations, the selected trustee should meet the requirements of our company and manage the personal information business under the strict supervision of our company.
Uchida Yoko Global Limited
The Clients’ Personal Information Owned by Our Company
- Our company will use the personal information of the clients for the following purposes.
- （1）Clients’ Personal Information ・For the purpose of providing product information and service information ・For the purpose of researches, exhibitions, activities, holding and operating trade fairs ・For the purpose of providing products, services, services & supports ・For the purpose of developing and supporting the information system ・For the purpose of researching, programming and developing new products ・For the purpose of replying to consultation, business guideline and materials
- （2）Handling Entrusted Personal Information ・For the purpose of executing the contract with the trustors
- （3）Personal Information of the Clients and Business trustors ・For the purpose of business connection, business entrusting, consultations, meetings and monitoring ・For the purpose of delivering materials
- （4）Stockholders’ Personal Information ・For the purpose of fulfilling the obligations of the stockholders and the company itself specified in the company law, and executing the rights of the stockholders and the company itself stated in the company law.
- （5）Personal Information of the Job Candidates ・For the purpose of recruitment
- （6）Personal Information of the Staff ・For the purpose of business operation of the company
- （7）Video Information ・For the purpose of dislocation and management of facilities
2.For the purpose of dislocation and management of facilities
- The personal information our company uses is used with the range of use purpose confirmed and will never be used for purposes out of the range. In the cases of exchanging business cards or check in when entering the company, if the state and use purposes of the collected information are rather clear, we usually leave out the use purposes. Moreover, a part of our business is entrusted to other companies.
3.Providing Personal Information to the Third Parties
- For the provided personal information, our company won’t provide it to the third parties except for the following situations.
- ・In the case of gaining permission from the client ・In the case of required by laws and decrees ・In the cases that it is necessary to protect the life, health or wealth of the client, and permission is impossible to get from the client itself ・In the cases that personal information should be provided for merger or inheriting business for other reasons, and before the inheritance, the personal information should be handled within the range of use purpose.
Common Use of Personal Information of Uchida Yoko Co., Ltd. and Relevant Companies
Thanks for your long-term support to Uchida Yoko Co., Ltd. and its subsidiaries. Uchida Yoko Co., Ltd. and its subsidiaries will continue to strengthen the professional and mutual cooperation, and strive ceaselessly to provide more high value-added products and services to our clients. Meanwhile, we will commonly use the personal information provided by our clients within the following range. While commonly using the personal information, we will strictly request ourselves by high standards, and look forward to your support and attention in the future.With respect to the common use of personal information, we still need to continue to make research on it. On the occasion, we will re-announce it in the website. Thanks for you understanding and support.－ Notes －
1. Personal Data Items to Be Commonly UsedPlace name, deployment name, position title, name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail
2. Range of Common Use
3. Use Purposes
- 1.For the purpose of providing product information and service information
- 2.For the purpose of researches, exhibitions, activities, holding and operating trade fairs
- 3. For the purpose of providing products, services, services & supports
- 4.For the purpose of developing and supporting the information system
- 5.For the purpose of researching, programming and developing new products
- 6.For the purpose of replying to consultation, business guideline and materials